വെള്ളിയതാം നാള് ബന്ധിതനായ് - കടലിനെ മണലാല് ...
1.On this Friday was locked up–One who locked up sea with sand
God who made the Yoke of death– was crucified o- n a Tree.
2. On this Friday Judge Pilate – Wrote verdict of foolery
On this Friday they were judged– who had killed our Lord and God.
3.On this Friday Wicked pierced– blessed heart using a Lance
Blood and water shed from it – Giving life to creatures all.
4.On this Friday wicked friend – Hastened and gave Thee for death
One who got eternal life – Embraced death for selling Thee.
5. This Friday God made Adam – Keeper of the
On This Friday nakedness– Embraced him when he ate fruit.
6. On this Friday God redeemed – Adam back to
On this Friday like a leaf – Sky covered Lord’s nakedness.
7. On this Friday man was told – you will die if you eat fruit
Though he disobeyed Thy word– Thou granted him mercy Lord.
8. On this Friday Adam lost – His son hood when he ate fruit
This Friday Lord of Adam – Descended death from the Cross.
9. On this Friday Adam has – Lost his grace by eating fruit
This Friday Lord died on cross– And brightened all Adam’s race.
10. On this Friday Adam left –
to wander in world Eden
This Friday all of mankind – Reconciled with Lord and God.
11. On this Friday Adam got – Scared of his creator
On this Friday Lord and God – Waited dead in Tomb for him.
12. On this Friday all creatures – Saw Adam coming to them
On this Friday departed – Received God as their savior.
13. This Friday Lord judged Adam – Death for his iniquity
Friday Lord descended to - Hades to gave life to dead.
14.On this Friday Adam drank- From the Chalice of serpant
This Friday Lord for Adam - Drank the Chalice of Passion.
15. On this Friday Adam went – To work in God’s paradise
This Friday Lord embraced death - Like a criminal on the cross.
16. On this Friday Evil got – Entry in to creation
This Friday Lord ruled over – Departed like a stranger.
17. On this Friday Evil tried – To rule Adam in
This Friday the righteous Son – Made dust all evil-doers.
18. This Friday Lord as a dead - Descended to hades and
As a King without his crown – Exposed evil’s dwelling place.
19.On this Friday Adam lost– Graceful dwelling God gave him,
This Friday evil-doers – Stripped Lord of Glori - ous vest.
20.On this Friday Disciples - Saw that Sun removed it’s rays
On Sunday the Eternal - Sun returned with life and grace.