ദേവേസാ യേശുപരാ, ജീവന് എനിയ്ക്കായ് വെടിഞ്ഞോ ....
1. Messiah, Jesus Lord; You gave life for my sake,
You died for giving e – ternal life to us all died in sin.
2. King of Kings, you were judged - in Palace of Hannaaan
They slapped you on your cheek – with their hands and abused you a lot.
3. In garden Gathsamane you suffered persecutions
In spite of terrible pain – you obeyed your father and met his will.
4. Pilate judge sentenced you and gave for crucifiction
You adorned crown of thorns – and they all persecuted you this day.
5. They made your weak shoulders - carry a heavy cross
You were forced to walk to – Golgotha hill without compassion.
6. Nails were dri-ven through Thy - Holy Hands on to the cross
You died on cross today - in between the two thieves for our sake.
7. You were thirsty and they - gave you bitter wine and gall
They cast lot for your dress - and stabbed your side and shed Holy blood.
8. By your death you effaced - my long suffering in hell
Give me grace to search for - Thy glory the rest of my whole life.