Friday, March 15, 2013

Feet Washing - Paathramathil Thanneer...

പാത്രമതിൽ  തണ്ണീർ വാർന്നു  ...

1.Poured water in -  to basin - Thou washed feet of  disciples
Asked them to do one another - Same in love and humility
O My Lord  - We bless Thy  - Passion.

2.Thou whom angels always serve - Lord and King of heaven and earth
Carried water in basin - And  wiped feet of disciples
O My Lord  - We bless Thy - Passion.

3.Thou wrapped towel  on Thy waist - With love washed Thy disciples
And gave them Thy flesh and blood - For redeeming them from sin
O My Lord - We bless Thy - Passion.

4.Thou dealt with Thy disciples - With humility and true love
Ordered them to learn from Thee - Humility and  humbleness
O My Lord -  We bless Thy  - Passion.
                           Barekmor..  Shubaho... Men’ olam

5.Thou was asked by St. Peter - Not to wash his feet  today
Thou Commanded without wash – You are no more my partner
 O My Lord -  We bless Thy - Passion.

1 comment: